Sunday, April 22, 2012

sane







Just a few things that kept me sane throughout the month of April. But the heavy rainfall decided to flood my room and drown  my laptop because closing the window on a rainy day totally slipped my mind. Even my moleskine planner was completely drenched and unusable. Luckily, everything in my hard drive is recovered, kudos to a techy friend.

first meal of the day are always my favorite meals. Hazelnut butter is like a healthier version of Nutella and i love it.

mid week macarons (salted caramel, vanilla, earl grey, cheese flavor) and mint green tea at LGB

random art gallery visits in Sheung Wan, Cat Street Gallery

funny/ugly looking street art  in Gough Street

re-discovering an old nail polish (First Blush by Sally Hansen)

attempts to take pictures of running cars

Nat.



No comments:

Post a Comment